WHAT IS EGRETAI?
Egretia Blockchain HTML5 to create an environment of complete, open and friendly to developers programming Web, Games and Apps. Working in partnership with one of the world’s leading HTML5 developers, Egret Tech, Egretia intends to bring a secure, fair, secure and low-cost development ecosystem to the entire community. Developing HTML5 around the world.
What is HTML5?
HTML5 is a powerful evolution of HTML, short for Hyper Text Markup Language. HTML5 with the first version was formed in 2008 but until 2011 officially launched with the most modern technology. However, at that time many browsers were not promptly changed to support it, so in fact at the time HTML5 was just the target that many Web design companies and browsers are aiming for but not into. Today, most popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE …. Both support HTML5. That has created a great revolution for web technology.
HTML5 is a structured language and content presentation for the World Wide Web, originally proposed by Opera Software and developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), starting in 2004.
In 2008, Firefox became the first browser to support HTML5. In 2010, YouTube released a beta version on the HTML5 platform, with other big companies like witter, Pandora, Flickr, and LinkedIn making the same decision. But big companies soon realize that building HTML5 applications is too difficult, even Mark Zuckerberg has admitted investing in HTML5 is Facebook’s biggest mistake. After years of neglect, the HTML5 gaming market has re-emerged as Instant Game features in messenger, wechat, line, and Kik messenger applications are integrated with nearly 4 billion users.
HTML5 was born to solve the backlog of HTML4
With the advent of HTML5 along with new components and APIs that are slowly replacing technologies like Flash. For applications that require special graphics and motion effects, programmers can use Canvas with bitmap or vector-style SVG. In addition to the design of visual web pages, HTML5 is also used to create graphics libraries that help create graphical applications, games in both 2D and 3D environments, as well as desktop applications. .
What has HTML5 contributed to the gaming industry?
The most special benefit of HTML5 is “device independence”. The difference between programming languages and platforms is that many developers have to overcome. And HTML5 is the salvation of the problem. Synchronization in the HTML5 programming language has made the game experience simpler than ever. Users are now able to play games on their mobile phones, desktops or tablets without any problems. You just need to go to the most basic web browser on a smartphone or PC and enjoy your favorite game.
Since then, there are many HTML5 games appear, simply have that complex also. Gradually, as the new language is more cared for, the level of sophistication of the product is also increasing. One has tried to rewrite Quake II with HTML5, and the results are beyond imagination.
What is Egretia’s solution?
Egretia will include the following main components:
- Digital Asset Exchange Platform: Provides a platform that allows players to build games on Egretia that can exchange digital assets.
- Advertising Platform : Build ad management systems on blockchain-based games, smart contracts, and electronic payments.
- Gaming Platform: Players can play games on this platform, the platform uses a proof-of-game (PPG) mechanism for electronic rewards for players as well as sharing with friends.
- Egretia Nursery : The nursery will support teams to develop games based on Egretia, creating a bridge between the player and the development team.
- Storage platform : By using the blockchain technology allows to store all the data in the game completely dispersed.
- Game development platform : HTML5 game development software on the first blockchain.
- Egretia will develop and run on its own blockchain and will allow for future blockchain (such as Ethereum, EOS …).
- Consensus Protocol: DPOS (Delegated Proof of Stake) is like Bitshare, EOS.
- Speed: On initial testnet, Egretia’s transaction speed is above 2000 TPS(Transaction Per Second) and can be easily upgraded in the future using the DPOS
- Flexibility: It is easy to change the number of blocks in Egretia blockchain such as block creation time, block volume, transaction fees through the vote.
- Quarter 2/2018: Release of development tools, smart contracts and test chain.
- Quarter 3/2018: First release of electronic game titles and applications on Egretia blockchain.
- Quarter 4/2018: Released alpha release of the Egretia Blockchain SDK development kit.
- Quarter 1/2019: Released e-wallet version for users.
- Quarter 2/2019: Released platform game development on the blockchain.
- Quarter 3/2019: Completing the Egretia virtual property transaction platform
- Quarter 4/2019: Complete the Egretia advertising platform
- Quarter 01/2020: Support for other blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, EOS …
- Quarter 2/2020: Release the first complete version of Egretia blockchain.
- Total Amount 10,000,000,000 Egreten
- Team 22%
- Token Sales 5%
- Ecosystem 10%
- Foundation 5%
- Team 22%
- Strategy Partners & Advisors 10%
- Ecosystem 10%
Stages of sale:
- Phase 1 20,000ETH in total 1 ETH = 120000 Egreten
- Phase 2 15,000ETH in total 1 ETH = 90000 Egreten
- For more information please visit:
Reddit Page: https://www.reddit.com/r/Egretia
Bitcointalk Account: https://bitcointalk.
DISCLAIMER:This post was brought to you by Opeyemi being my personal project on Egretia campaign project
Post a Comment