With the invention of dApps, sex workers can arrange meetings with their clients without relying on a third party. However, the true power of dApps in sex industry comes with the combination of dApps with a trusted authority, that can verify the identity and a health state of each sex worker and issue a immutable confirmation to the Blockchain that each potential client can verify before arranging a meeting.
Hence, the HUSSY infrastructure consists a decentralized on-chain architecture with two inter-operating off-chain services — the Due Diligence Authority (DDA) and the Listings Authority (LA).
The human actors in the HUSSY.io are the following:
- Service provider — sells sex or other related service
- Client — buys sex or other related service
Due Diligence Authority (DDA)This authority is a trusted 3rd party responsible for verification of all service providers. There are three types of verification supported by the DDA:
- KYC verification — Each service provider is required to take a selfie with the passport and send it together with additional private data to the DDA. Human staff will manually check the provided information and issue an anonymized certificate to the Blockchain confirming that the service provider (identified only by the Blockchain wallet address) is legally in the country and of legal age for executing the sex work profession. KYC verification is optional for clients.
- STDs check verification — Service workers should take regular health checks from a doctor or other professional health examiner. The health check can be verified by the DDA and the confirmation issued to the Blockchain.
- Proof of Consent (PoC)— After the client arrange a meeting with the service provider, the sex worker will generate a QR code signed by her private key. A client will scan this QR code and sign it also with his private key. This double-signed PoC is sent to the DDA and subsequently stored to the Blockchain. It will ensure that the meeting was voluntary from both parties involved in the sexual act.
Listings Authority (LA)There are three main functions that the LA is responsible for:
- Payment mediation — A service provider that wants to advertise her services in a listings platform chooses an optional advertising fee and opens a payment channel with the LA (using μRaiden technology). In regular time intervals, a chosen amount of tokens will be deducted from her deposit in a smart contract. After closing the payment channel, the fee is settled and transferred to the wallet of the LA.
- Listing certificate issuance — Only advertisement with valid listings certificate are shown in the listing platform.
- Indexing API — Although all the listings are publicly stored on the Blockchain, searching and filtering through the data is very ineffective for end-users. From this reason, all data stored on the Blockchain are indexed and monitored by the LA and provided for end-users in form of an API. The final ordering of the listings result set from the API is given by the fee chosen by the SP which is the basis for creating a revenue.
Web applicationUser interface will be downloaded from a decentralized storage (IPFS) and will reside in a browser on the service provider and the client. The LA together with the web application are collectively called the listings platform.
Flexible fee scheduleOne of the major features of the HUSSY.io platform is so called flexible fee schedule. Service providers can advertise their services in the listing platform either for free or for an optional fee. However, the higher the fee is chosen by the service provider, the more often is the advertisement shown to the clients. Advertisements without fee or only with very small fee will be shown on the very end of the listings presented to the client. This flexible fee schedule will give incentives to service providers to regularly monitor the market in their geographic location and adapt the prices accordingly.
TL;DRDespite positive legal actions from many governments towards regulation or at least decriminalization of the sex work, huge problems stay unresolved. The invention of the Blockchain and dApps gives us new way of fighting with human trafficking, spreading of STDs or preventing of false rape accusations. We propose a decentralized escorting infrastructure called HUSSY.io that is safe by design. The value proposition of this system is to provide anonymized but verifiable KYC verification, professional health certification and Proof of Consent stored on the Blockchain. The innovative business model is based on flexible fee schedule for advertising sex services through a 3rd party listings platform.
For more information, feel free to read our whitepaper that describe all social, legal, technical and business aspects of HUSSY.io in detail.
FOLLOW HUSSY ICO:
Bitcointalk profile link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1925101
DISCLAIMER:This post was brought to you by Opeyemi being my personal project on Hussy campaign project
Post a Comment